Connect with us when you’re ready to find the perfect job seeker!
Sheridan Technical College provides training in over 50 areas
View our current program listing at www.sheridantechnicalcollege.edu
- Sign up for a free employer account and post jobs immediately to our school
- Conduct on-site recruitments at your convenience
- Post, update and manage your jobs exclusively at our job board
- Search our school’s exclusive resumes for qualified job candidates
- Match your internship or employment opportunities with our job seekers
- Target your postings and become an employer of choice
- Receive posting responses directly from our job seekers
- Join recruiters nationwide who have found their ideal candidates here
Post a job to the nation’s largest network of entry-level job candidates at small and
midsize colleges and universities, community and technical colleges, and art & design
schools. All jobs are viewed through CollegeCentral.com, one of the most visited
entry-level recruitment sites on the Internet.
Visit our online job board. Post jobs and search resumes here www.collegecentral.com/sheridantechnical
The STC Career Center invites you to recruit on our campus.
- Meet with qualified candidates at your convenience!
- Participate on one of our industry Advisory Committees.
- Brand your company with our students and alumni!
Career assessment is one of the many services provided by the Sheridan Technical College Career Center. These assessments are carefully designed, comprehensive career planning
The Career Center is here to help you explore career options, prepare for your job search and develop your employability skills.
- Career Assessment
- Career Counseling
- Interviewing Preparation
- Job Placement Assistance
- Job Search Strategies
- Mock Interviews
- Networking/Advisory Opportunities
- On-Site Employer Recruitment
- Resume & Cover Letter Assistance
- Contact us for additional job seeker resources.
The STC Career Center is a professional, dynamic and engaging facility utilized to assist students, alumni and employers in meeting career/employment related goals.
Our mission is to provide career development programs, services and supports that are responsive and accessible to our students, alumni, employers and community.
Our vision is to build student competence and confidence to enter the competitive and evolving global workforce.
Career Center services include:
Resume/Cover Letter/Thank You Letter/References
Social Media Responsibility/Soft Skills/Dress for Success
Individualized resume building
College Central Network/Job board
Resume posting/Employer resume search
Personalized referrals and recommendations
Interview preparation/Mock interviews/Video interviews
On-site interviews/Guest speakers
Instructor industry contacts/Advisory members
Future employment/Intern/Externship sites
Showcase your talents to over one million registered employers at College Central Network!
Create, upload and update your resume, portfolio, cover letter, and more. Submit them to recruiters seeking qualified job candidates like you.
Students and Alumni, register now! www.collegecentral.com/sheridantechnical
The Employ Florida Marketplace is your one-stop online resource for job listings, education and training opportunities, career building assistance and much more. www.employflorida.com
We are proud to partner with several community agencies that provide resources to help you to become more competitive in your job search,including http://careersourcebroward.com/.Contact us for additional job seeker resources.
For more Information or
to make an appointment,
contact Kelly Ellis Bonny.