Advanced Automotive Technology
Nissan/Infiniti Technician Training Academy (NTTA)
Full-time students attend Sheridan Technical College on Tuesday and Wednesday from 8:00 am to 3:00 pm while working at their sponsoring dealerships part time the rest of the week. Students will work approximately 20 hours a week at a dealership, working under the supervision of a Master Technician. Nissan/Infiniti students will be encouraged to take the ASE Automobile Certification Tests during the normal length of the program.
Students will also obtain oﬃcial Nissan/Infiniti Factory Training in a variety of areas. This training is recognized by Nissan/Infiniti Dealers Nationwide. As the technology increases in automobiles, the need for highly skilled factory trained automobile technicians also increases. The average Nissan/Infiniti graduate should earn into the $40,000 range within a couple of years after graduation. Many technicians earn over $50,000 a year and it is not unusual to earn over $75,000 a year.
For more information and details about this program contact the Nissan/Infiniti Training Coordinator Mark Couvillion at 954.253.8664 or see the Program Flyer here.
Requirements for Admission:
• Orientation/Testing/Counselor Interview – see back page for details
• Background check & drug test (required by dealership) • Less than four points on driver’s license
• 18 years of age or older Industry Certification & State Credential Exams Students will be prepared to take an approved state and/or nationally recognized industry certification or licensure exam in their field of study.
• ASE College Credit Transfer Opportunity and/or Advanced Credit Upon completion of the program and meeting eligibility requirements, students may be awarded credits toward an Associate Degree by Broward College or the Florida College System.
For eligibility requirements, visit http://www.broward.edu/academics/cpl/Pages/technical-college.aspx
Click here for Nissan Technician Training Academy information
Enroll in our Nissan/Infiniti Technician Training Academy (NTTA) program today.
For more information on program cost, schedule, content, and admission requirements, see the program flyer or contact the program counselor, [email protected]
2400 hrs / Full Time 24 months / 80 weeks
Enrollment dates vary. Contact program counselor/advisor for details
Days & Times:
8:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Monday, Thursday – Saturday
- Dealership (hours vary)