MCAP – How to Apply
Automotive Applications Procedures
In partnership with Broward College Associate Degreee in Automotive Service Technology
- Submit, mail, or fax the Corporate Automotive Technology Program Application to Mopar College Auto Program, Sheridan Technical College, 5400 Sheridan Street, Hollywood, FL 33021. Telephone 754-321-5434 or Fax 754-321-5484.
- Attend Sheridan Technical College orientation and take the State of Florida basic skills test (cost $10.00 and picture ID required). The automotive orientation is given every Thursday at 8:45 AM and no appointment is needed. Meet in the lobby of building #12.
- Complete a Broward College APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION online at www.facts.org, click on “Admissions”, click on “Admission Applications”. Print 3 copies of the confirmation page (one for Broward College; one for MCAP instructor/coordinator; one for your records). Visit the community college campus with a copy of online admission confirmation, proof of one year Florida residence, and a non-refundable $35.00 Application Fee.
- Take the Computerized Placement Test (CPT) at Broward College. Sample test questions are available at: https://www1.broward.edu/~abiggs/myweb2/CPT.htm. Information about test dates and times are available when you submit the College Application form to the registrar or you can call the college for the weekly orientation/CPT test schedule. You will not be required to take this test if you can present proof of having completed a college course in Algebra and English Composition (transcript required) or can present scores for an ACT or SAT test, taken within the last 2 years, to the college advisement office. Bring copy of test results to MCAP instructor/coordinator.
- After completion of steps 1-4, please contact the MCAP program instructor/coordinator for an appointment.
Mark Couvillon, 954-253-8664